Each Christmas we hold our annual Send A Dream campaign to try to fund a dream for another very poorly child. Can you help?
Instead of buying Christmas cards for your friends and colleagues, why not write a festive message on our large Christmas poster or in one of our large Christmas cards and make a donation into one of our collection boxes instead? You’ll be helping us to raise more funds to help a very poorly child to have their dream turned into a reality!
How does it work?
- Complete our Send a dream Registration Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait 2-3 days to receive your Send a Dream fundraising pack in the post
- Display the large Christmas card or poster in your staff room, classroom, reception area or canteen
- Spread the word to friends and colleagues that they don’t need to buy boxes of Christmas cards this year! Instead ask them to write their festive message on the Promise Dreams poster or card and make a donation into the Promise Dreams collection box
- When the box is full count the money and send a cheque to our office or call us on 01902 212451 and we’ll give you our details if you’d rather make a bank transfer.
If you can’t display a card or poster, we have lots of ideas of other ways that you could help raise some funds towards a Christmas dream:
- Christmas Jumper Day! With a £1 donation per person to Promise Dreams
- Hold a festive raffle, tombola or Christmas Quiz in the office or at your school
- Hold a Christmas bake sale and give the money raised to Promise Dreams
- Make a £10 donation by texting ‘SEND11 £10’ to 70070
Please call 01902 212451 or email email@example.com for more information or to order your Send a Dream pack now!
On behalf of our children, their families and Promise Dreams thank you in advance for turning another very special dream into a reality!